What to do and see in Melbourne – 1 day tours
Melbourne is the leading Australian city and well known world centre in such areas as sports, healthcare, education, entertainment, tourism, research and development. The capital of Victoria has a very artistic character, diverse culture, and 24/7 entertainment life experience. It is the city that never sleeps.
We offer you some most popular things what to do and see in Melbourne and around if you are going to visit our city for several days. Melbourne day tours as well as 2-3 day trips or even travelling from Melbourne in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wealth, South Australia etc.
- Melbourne things to do №1. Melbourne City Tour 4 hours or all day. Most popular historical, cultural, sport and entertainment places in the City and close by.
- Melbourne things to do №2. Great Ocean Road Tour 1 day. 11-12 hours tour. Most of attractions of the Great Ocean Road.
- Melbourne things to do №2+. Great Ocean Road Tours 2-3 days. All main attractions of Great Ocean Road. National Park Tower Hill. National Park Grampians. Sovereign Hill.
- Melbourne things to do №3. Melbourne wine tour. 1 day tour to wineries in Yarra Valley. Wine tasting at best wineries of Yarra Valley.
- Melbourne things to do №4. Blue Dandenongs & Yarra Valley. 1 day tour. A combination of Dandenongs and wineries in Yarra Valley. Wildlife tour – Healesville Sanctuary.
- Melbourne things to do №5. Phillip Island & Penguin Parade. 1 day tour. Can be combined with Melbourne city tour in the morning.
- Melbourne things to do №6. Ballarat & Sovereign Hill. Gold rush. Historical open-air theatre. Wildlife tour in Ballarat Wildlife Park.
- Melbourne things to do №7. Grampians National Park. Aboriginal cultural centre. Scenic natural bushland walks. Waterfalls. Lookouts. Wildlife tour.
In the next post we will recommend you the most popular 2 and more day trips from Melbourne in Victoria and to some other states.