Melbourne City Tour Half Day – 4 hours
Melbourne City Tour. Half Day. We usually start at 10 am at the reception desk of your hotel or in the city at St Patrick’s Cathedral. There is another option. We can start the tour at 1 or 2 pm.
People in group Day pp $ Half Day pp $
11 or more 85 60
10 95 65
9 110 75
8 120 80
7 85 60
6 105 70
5 125 80
On top of that, we offer Melbourne Day Tour Deal: 10% discount (!) for any wine tour booked for week days from Monday to Friday!
During that tour we can show you what to do and see in Melbourne city and around on your own. You will not need to search for right places in the Internet. Just chose from the list we highly recommend.
Our Melbourne City Tours are oriented on small as well as large private groups. Small groups include up to 7 people. All your questions are welcomed and desired. Our 4 hours program will cover around 80% of our day city tour.
What to do and see in Melbourne during our day city tour:
- City Circle. We will move along the perimeter of so called the “old city”. It is a rectangle 1 x 2 km. You will have a fast snapshot of the city. Flinders Street Station. Princess Bridge. Federation Square. St. Paul’s Cathedral. Pub Young and Jackson. Historical buildings and gardens. Southern Cross Station. Melbourne Aquarium. Crown Casino. Eureka Tower and many other attractions along the perimeter.
- Than we will look at places around the City Circle.
- Stop in Fitzroy Gardens to visit historical Cook’s Cottage. The oldest building in Australia (1755). Conservatory.
- Stop at St Patrick’s Cathedral – the Roman Catholic Archdiocese.
- Drive through Olympic park with main Melbourne sport arenas and stadiums.
- Visit or bypass historical Queen Victoria Market.
- Stop in “New city” Docklands. Easy walk along Victoria Harbour.
- Visit Shrine of Remembrance. The building design is based on combination of the Tomb of Mausoleum at Halicarnassus and the Parthenon in Athens.
- Drive through the Formula 1 track around the lake with black swans in Albert Park.
- Visit the area of Port Melbourne. We called that “new money”.
- Drive along nice beaches of Phillip Bay.
- Stop at Brighton “golden mile”. We called that “old money”.
- Coming back to City along St.Kilda Road. Bypassing National Gallery of Victoria. The Art Centre. Hammer Hall.
We will finish our 4 hours Melbourne City Tour at the place most convenient to you.
What to do and see in Melbourne City Tour – all Day
What to see and do in Melbourne. We start this tour usually at 10 am at your reception or in the City at St Patrick’s Cathedral.
Melbourne City Tour include all parts of the above mentioned program. Plus:
- We will have a lunch brake in the mid of the day.
- Than we can visit a couple of wineries with wine tasting in Yarra Valley (optional).
- Or Blue Dandenongs with nature walks and parrots feeding (optional).
- Possible to combine the City Tour with Penguin Parade on Phillip Island at night (optional).
Melbourne what to do and see on your own
There are many nice things to do and see in Melbourne. However, after our Melbourne City Tour we recommend you to visit the following places on your own:
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Eureka Tower. Very attractive view on the City. You can see most of places we have visited during the City Tour. Fantastic view on City lights in the late evening.
- Royal Botanic Gardens. Around 15 min easy walk from the City.
- Yarra and Southbank Promenades. Many nice cafes. Scenic views. Easy walk.
- National Gallery of Victoria.
- The Art Centre.
- Hammer Hall.
- Crown Casino Entertainment Complex.
- Queen Victoria Market. If not visited during the tour