Wine Tasting Tours in Yarra Valley
What to see and do in Melbourne and around if you have a free day out or weekend or just visiting Melbourne for a couple of days? You want to spend your day with pleasure and refreshing? Our Melbourne Wine Tours have special offers for you!
Melbourne Wine Tour Yarra Valley – Things to Do
One of the most popular region close to Melbourne is Yarra Valley. It is located just 1-1.5 hours drive from the City. Wine Tour Yarra Valley for wine tasting has 2 main options.
1. Cheap Wine Tour Yarra Valley – $ 85 pp up to 24 (or $ 590 per a car – up to 7 people)
Cheap Wine Tour includes 3 most popular wineries in Yarra Valley. These wineries offer quite wide range of red and white wines for free tasting. Cheap wine tour is not attractive only due to low prices. It can be also recommended as an introductory tour into Australian Wine Industry. These wine producers are 3 of the most popular and best known wineries in Yarra Valley.
The Cheap Wine Tours include such wineries as:
- Domain Chandon. We usually start this wine tour to Yarra Valley with Domain Chandon. In 1986 Maët & Chandon – world famous french company purchased the estate and established a new vineyard. Spectacular views on Yarra Valley. World known sparkling white and reds for tasting.
- Oakridge Estate. That is usually the second winery in our cheap wine tour. The winery offers a wide range of locally produced reds and whites for free tasting. Oakridge Estate was founded in Yarra Valley in 1978. In 2012 the winery was named as “Winery of the Year”. You will understand why…
- Giant Steps Winery. The winery is located in a popular tourist town Healesville. It is usually the third winery in our cheap wine tour. The winery offers free wine tasting. On top of that it has nice restaurant, cheese room, pizza oven, local bakery and brewery.
2. Premium Wine Tour Yarra Valley – $ 125 pp up to 24 (or $ 790 per a car up to 7 people)
During our premium Wine Tour we offer 2-3 more exclusive wineries for wine tasting from the list of best known wineries in Yarra Valley. All of them have their own unique wines and atmosphere:
- Rochford winery.
- Dominique Portet.
- Balgownie Estate.
- Coldstream Hills.
- Fergusson winery. Nice views. Popular restaurant.
- De Bortoli Wines.
- Yering Station. The oldest winery in Yarra Valley.
- Tokar Estate.
- Sticks winery.
After visiting wineries in Yarra Valley for wine tasting we will come back to your hotel or to the most convenient place to you in the City around 19:00 depending on traffic.