What to do in Melbourne and around
Dandenongs & Yarra Valley – $85 pp up to 24 people (or $590 per a car up to 7 people)
This day tour combines some of the best things what to do in Melbourne and around in one day.
We are to explore the oldest jungles on the Earth. They are around 150 millions years old. It is the rainforest of Blue Dandenong Ranges (or Blue Dandenongs).
We will start with tourist steam train track called Puffing Billy. More than 100 years old steam trains are still in work for tourists. An incredible experience.
Than we continue our trip to Yarra Valley for wildlife tour in Healesville Sanctuary and wine tasting at the most popular wineries.
This Melbourne Day tour shows us what to do and see in just 40 min – 1 hour drive from Melbourne. It includes the following tourist attractions:
What to do in Melbourne – Blue Dandenongs
- The first stop. Dandenong Ranges or just Dandenongs. Belgrave. Puffing Billy. Tourist steam train. Trip through the rainforest. Discover the oldest jungles on the Earth.
- The second stop. Blue Dandenongs. The Grants picnic ground. Sherbrooke forest. Two easy scenic walks through the rainforest. Parrots feeding. Cafe and souvenir shop.
- The third stop. Mt Dandenong Observation Desk. Nice panorama and views on City and suburbs from Mt Dandenong (633 m). Just 35 km from the City.
What to do in Melbourne – Yarra Valley
- The next stop. Healesville Sanctuary. Wildlife tour in natural bushland. To observe the most of Australian animals, birds and reptiles. Kangaroo, dingos, wallabies, koalas, wombats, and others in natural habitat. More than 200 species of bids.
- Two wineries in Yarra Valley.
- Domain Chandon: Scenic views on Yarra Valley. Wine Tasting. Wine making tour.
- Giant Steps. Free wine tasting. Pizza oven. Local bakery. Local Brewery. Cheese room. Nice restaurant.
What to do in Melbourne in the evening
Main option is to go back to Melbourne to be there around 7 pm. We will come back to your hotel or to any other convenient place on your choice in the City.
The second option: afternoon – night tour to Plillip Island with visiting Maru Koala Park and Phillip Island attractions. Swan Lake. Pyramid Rock. Nobbies Centre. Seal Rocks. The world famous Penguin Parade after the sunset.