Melbourne what to do and see
Welcome to our website “Melbourne things to do”. We are friends and partners in providing Melbourne tours for private clients as well as for public. For Australian families as well as for overseas tourists and visitors.
We have more than 12 years experience in conducting private tours in Melbourne and around Australia. We offer you the best Melbourne day tours as well as 2-10 and more day tours that can be conducted from Melbourne and around Australia.
Melbourne what to do and see in and around. The most popular Melbourne day tours among Australians as well as international tourists and visitors are the following:
- Melbourne City Tour. 4 hours – half of the day. 8 hours or all day tour.
- Great Ocean Road Tour – 1 day. Melbourne day tour. 10-12 hours. Include around 70% of all Great Ocean Road attractions.
- Melbourne Wine Tours Yarra Valley. Two options. Cheap wine tour. Premium wine tours. Visiting the best known wineries in Yarra Valley. Wine tasting. The premium wine tours can be combined with some attractions from other Melbourne day tours.
- Blue Dandenongs & Yarra Valley. Tourist steam train Puffing Billy. Blue Dandenongs. Grants picnic ground. Mt Dandenong Observation Desk. Healesville Sanctuary. Wildlife tour. 2-3 Wineries of Yarra Valley. Wine tasting.
- Phillip Island & Penguin Parade. Maru Koala Park. Wildlife tour. Churchill Island Heritage Farm. Pyramid Rock. The Nobbies Centre. The Penguin Parade.
- Ballarat – Sovereign Hill. Gold Rush. Mine tour underground. Gold panning techniques. Life stile of 1850s. Open-air theatre. Visit Gold Museum. Wildlife tour in Ballarat Wildlife Park. Native Australian animals in bushland habitats. Daylesford Natural Springs.
We also offer to consider some very popular trips from Melbourne as well as around Australia. Some trips include different Melbourne day tour programs.
- Great Ocean Road Tours in 2-3 days. Include all attractions of Great Ocean Road. Warrnambool and around. Tower Hill National Park. Grampians National Park. Ballarat. Sovereign Hill. Wild life tour in Halls Gap. Wildlife tour in Ballarat Wildlife Park.
- Visit Tasmania in 2-3 days. Visit two main cities of Tasmania. Launceston city tour. Hobart city tour. Cataract Gorge. The most visited tourist attraction in Tasmania. Cradle Mountain National Park. Town Sheffield.
- Melbourne – Adelaide Tour in 4-8 days. All attractions of Great Ocean Road. Tower Hill National Park. Grampians National Park. Mount Gambier. Blue Lake. Coonawarra Wine Region.
- Melbourne – Sydney Tour in 4-6 days. Phillip Island Nature Park. Wilsons Promontory National Park. Walhalla gold mining town. Ninety Mile Beach. Gippsland Lakes. Beechworth gold mining town. Canberra. Jenolan Caves. Blue Mountains.