What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour – 4-6 days
Price – $ 85 pp a day up to 24 (or $ 590 per a car a day – up to 7 people)
Do you plan to spend extra 4-6 days in Australia? We recommend you another one of the most popular tours. The tour from Melbourne to Sydney for 4 – 6 days. This tour includes not only 2 largest Australian cities Melbourne and Sydney. It includes visiting Australian capital – Canberra. We are going also to visit the most beautiful places in the two states of Australia. Victoria and New South Wealth.
What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour. The tour can include most of the attractions on East from Melbourne. Blue Dandenongs National Park. The most famous wine region in Victoria. The popular Phillip Island Nature Park. Wilsons Promontory National Park. Two gold rush towns Walhalla and Beechworth. Gippsland Lakes. And many other tourist attractions.
1. What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour. PHILLIP ISLAND. We plan the first night stop in Phillip Island Nature Park after visiting the famous Penguin Parade:
- Puffing Billy – tourist steam train puffing through the rainforest. Emerald Lake.
- Blue Dandenongs National Park. Grants picnic area. Rainforest tracks. Wild parrots feeding. Mt Dandenong Observatory Desk.
- Wineries Yarra Valley. Free wine tasting.
- Wildlife tour in Healesville Sanctuary.
- Maru Koala Park. Wildlife tour.
- Phillip Island and Penguin Parade.
- Night stop in Phillip Island Nature Park (1st night).
- Phillip Island attractions.
2. What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour. GIPPSLAND. We plan to spend the first half of the day in a beautiful Gippsland region of Victoria:
- Wilsons Promontory National Park:
- Norman beach.
- Millers Landing Nature Walk.
- Squeaky beach.
- Loo-Errn track.
- Mount Bishop.
- Walhalla gold mining town. 1863. Now 2,500 people.
- Night stop in town Sale (2nd night).
- Town Sale – 13,180 people.
- Ninety Mile Beach. The East Gippsland.
- Gippsland Lakes.
- Driving through the Alpine National Park.
- Beechworth gold mining town. Mid 1850s. 2,500 people.
3. What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour. CANBERRA. After Beechworth we are driving around Kosciuszko National Park to the capital of Australia Canberra.
- Night stop in Canberra (3rd night).
- Canberra City tour. Population of 381,500 people. The largest inland city in Australia.
- Australian War Memorial.
- National Gallery of Australia.
- Australian Parliament House.
- Mt Ainslie Lookout.
- National Zoo and Aquarium.
4. What to do Melbourne Sydney Tour. SYDNEY. After visiting the capital of Australia Canberra we are driving to Sydney.
- Night stop in Sydney (4th night).
- Driving to Blue Mountains.
- Jenolan Caves.
- Katoomba. Three Sisters.
- Wentworth falls.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Night stop in Sydney (5th night).
- Sydney City Tour.
- Fish Market.
- Botanic Garden.
- Wildlife Park.
- Sydney Aquarium.
- Opera House.
- Harbour cruise.